Have you ever bought a juice and it just wasn't quite as flavorful as you would like?
Try steeping. Steeping is just an oxidation process to enhance the flavor. It's simple and well worth it. There are a few different methods you can use.
The first method is just to place your juice is a cool, dark place and leave it. Every few days you might want to shake it and open the lid and squeeze out the old air and let some fresh air in. The time you leave it can range anywhere from a few days to a few months, it just depends on your taste.
The second method is soaking your bottle in hot water throughout the day. This method is a bit more time consuming, but speeds the steeping process in a shorter time.
The third method is using warmed up dry rice in a bowl or cloth pouch. Just pour dry rice in a pouch for a few (min) in the microwave, then place your bottle inside and let the heat do its work.
Tobacco juices typically take 4-8 weeks to fully steep
Dessert or custards 2-8 weeks
Fruit or drink mixes usually only take 2-3 days up to 2 weeks
The more flavors used in your E-liquid the longer the steep.
Steeping is all based on personal preference, so experiment and see where your sweet spot is.
Feel free to give us some feedback on what works for you!
Stop in and sign the petition to stop Gov Bentley's proposal to tax our industry! Greedy hands are trying to take away your right choose an affordable, safer alternative to smoking! If you don't fight, then who will??? Click Here
Let us know your thoughts on this new bill.
If you have ever wondered what is released from an E-Cigarette , the study below will help clear up some questions.
- 1Department of Chemistry, University of Perugia, Italy.
The "electronic (e-)cigarette" generates intense scientific debate about its use. Its popularity is increasing worldwide as a method to reduce/quit smoking, and to smoke indoors when restrictions on smoking tobacco are present. WHO recommends caution, until its effectiveness in helping smokers is clarified, and the possible harm evaluated. The aim of this study was to assess the content of the aromatic liquid mixture and its vapour and the Particulate Matter (PM) emissions of an Italian brand of e-cigarette and to compare its PM emissions with a conventional cigarette. Propylene glycol (66%) and glycerine (24%) were main components in the liquid, while the flavouring substances were less than 0.1%. The same substances were detected in the vapour in similar proportions. Fine and ultrafine PM emissions were higher for the conventional versus the e-cigarette (e.g.: PM10=922 vs 52 microg/m3; PM1=80 vs 14 microg/m3). The e-cigarette seems to give some advantages when used instead of the conventional cigarette, but studies are still scanty: it could help smokers to cope with some of the rituals associated with smoking gestures and to reduce or eliminate tobacco consumption avoiding passive smoking. However, the e-cigarette causes exposure to different chemicals compared with conventional cigarettes and thus there is a need for risk evaluation for both e-cigarettes and passive steam exposure in smokers and non smokers.
- [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE
If you are looking to start vaping, or are simply interested, here are some basic tips EVERYONE should know.
- Every vape consists of a Mod, battery, tank, and atomizer. A MOD houses the BATTERY, and creates power that causes the ATOMIZER to vaporize the liquid in the TANK.
- Vape liquid contains no TOBACCO. The liquid is a ratio of Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Nictoine, and Natural and Artificial flavorings.
- These liquids come in different nicotine strengths. We carry 24mg, 18mg, 12mg, 6mg, 3mg, 1.5mg, and 0mg. Yes, i said 0 MG of nicotine. The higher the nicotine, the harder the hit. The lower the nicotine, the better it tastes!
- Vapes come in all different shapes and sizes. We have an assortment of different mods ranging from small pen style vapes, to MASSIVE cloud beasts.
Atomizers DO NOT last forever! Atomizers (coils) DO burn out over time and when not used properly. The best ways to preserve your coils is simple. PRIME, SIT, AND HIT. Priming is dripping a tad of liquid on the brand new coil. Sitting is letting the coil saturate before firing. Hitting is the reason we love it. Another tip is to not let your tank run dry. Keep the tank adequately filled to ensure the coil is vaping the liquid and not BURNING the cotton.
Leaky tanks can be a pain in the "you know what". Thankfully we have a solution for anyone who is experiencing leaking issues with their TFV8!!!
Step 1 Close the airflow off before filling.
Step 2 Do not fill to the top.
Step 3 Flip the tank upside town with the airflow closed and let it sit until bubbles stop coming from the wicking holes.
Step 4 Rotate the tank back over, open the air flow and enjoy.
Follow these steps with EACH fill up and you will be free from the pains of a leaky TFV8!!!
5 Mistakes First Time Vapers Make
- Forgetting to prime new coils. Drop a little bit of liquid around the coil when it is brand new. Its also a good idea to let your liquid soak for a few minutes before firing to avoid premature burning.
- Incorrect Battery storage and transporting. Batteries can be unsafe if handeled improperly. Always keep your batteries in a case when not in use. Carrying batteries in your pocket and purse pose serious risks of battery shorts.
- Wattage is TOO high. Every coil has a reccomended watt range.......USE IT!
- Vape is too dirty.Its always a good idea to regularly clean both your mod and tank. Clean the 510 connection to avoid connection issues and the tank to ensure a great taste.
- Not enough nicotine. Do not be ashamed to start out with the appropiate nicotine. If the nicotine is too low, you'll find yourself hitting it too often and will feel a lack of satisfaction. You can make your way down rather easily so don't give up!!